We have all been in lockdown and with things slowly starting to open up we want to lose some of that weight.
Many of us ate unhealthy during iso, whether that would be too much-processed foods or baking. We also did not do enough exercise and for some of us, we didn’t really sleep well.
In an article by Daily Mail, many Britons ate too much chocolate and biscuits during iso.
How to lose that weight
- In some states and countries, gyms have reopened. But they have strict social distancing rules. So try to plan your time wisely. If they are not do go out for a walk (that’s if you’re allowed to).
- Get a better night’s sleep. We need about 7-8 hours of sleep each night
- Drink more water. By doing so you are helping the liver to flush out all the unwanted toxins. We should drink about 2-3L each day. If you are not used to drinking much go small and then increase the amount slowly.
- If you don’t already add more fruits and vegetables to your diet. Adding more fruits and vegetables to your diet will make you fuller for longer. And don’t forget the proteins and carbs for each meal. You should go for wholefoods if you can.
- Cut back on the alcohol as it is dehydrating.
- Stress less if you can and just be happy.
Don’t try any of those quick fixes as you’ll never get the results that you want. You’ll crash and burn that way. Its best to start changing your habits for the long run and then the weight will come off slowly.It may take about a few weeks to see any real change.