Australia is having one of their worst bushfire seasons yet. For a few days now the air quality is quite bad. Most of Melbourne city when it is quite hot is surrounded in smoky haze. The haze is quite bad for people that is quite sensitive such as asthmatics, elderly, disabled, pregnant people and kids
So here are some tips on staying healthy during this time
- Limit exposure to outdoor air when the air quality is over 130.
- Drink more water- we should drink about an extra 1-2L over what we are already drinking.
- Eat extra fruits and vegetables
- Use an air purifier if you have.
- Check on the kids, elderly, pets and other people and see if they are ok
- If you are quite sensitive to smoke and haze, do wear a mask outside.