Here is our xmas Gift guide. Black Friday sales start on the 29th of November in Melbourne so you might get a few little discounts off stuff.
* Entertainment book- $65. If you buy the book you can support the Salvation Army at this time of the year as well as get a years worth of offers. About 20% of the profits goes to the Salvation Army.
* Donate money, vouchers, food, toiletries, clothes to charity- the homeless could really do with some gifts.
- Myer and David Jones have some wonderful food hampers. Some of them have wine and others have no wine.
- Do you have someone that wants to lose weight in the new year? Then why not buy them a casual gym visit pass?
- Do you have someone that loves to run races? If so why not buy them a race ticket to the race that they want.
Gifts for her
* A key organiser- know someone that’s always forgetful of keys. Then why not buy them a key organiser. They range from $40-$70 online.
- Teas from T2 would be nice for the lady. Get her a tea that she really likes such as green or a sleeping tea
- Does the lady like to cook? If so you could get her a lovely new apron or some kitchenware
- A moet from the MYER Moet place is a romantic idea for your loved one. Better yet you can personalise them
Gifts for him
- A gaming gift card like STEAM. You can buy them in Coles, Myer and places that sell gift cards. Boys love to play games
- A book about motivational skills and business
- Gin from MYER at the Stalward Distillery stand