Hey guys are you in a hurry to get somewhere such as work on time?
Well here are five ways to eat healthily easy.
Stock your kitchen
A well stocked kitchen means no last minute dashes to the supermarket. Your kitchen should have lots of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as grains, proteins and sauces and oils.
A well stocked kitchen means that you eat well and do not eat junk food or takeout.
Eat out well
Know what you’re eating and where. Fried foods are bad for you. Also sauces have added sugars in them so we tend to ask for it to be on the side where we can have as much as it’s needed. We have written a guide on eating out here.
Know your portions
Knowing your portions is really important and a key success to weight loss. Half the plate should be full of vegetables, one quarter of it should be carbs and one quarter of it protein. Or otherwise you can use your palm. One palm is for protein for ladies and one palm is for carbs. Two palms for ladies is for the vegetables.
Prep your meals well in advance
Prepping your meals well in advance can save you time and money. And empty calories.You could prepare them on Sunday or on your day off. You can multiple lunch trays from places like Daiso or a supermarket/$2 place.
Pick foods that multitask
If you pick foods that multitask it’s a lot easier to be healthy
- Jalna low fat greek yoghurt- you can make dips with these or you can eat it plain
- Apple cider vinegar- you can use it in water or as a dressing
- Turmeric- can be used in sauces, coatings or can be used to make a turmeric latte
- Rosemary- can be used for stuffings and marinades
- Honey- can be used in everything from drinks to making cakes