Guys ever wondered what’s in my gym bag? Here are five things that are always there besides clothes, money and important stuff
- Herbalife smoothie protein powder- I never know when I might need this. I like to put mine in yogurt or different smoothies.
- Snacks- I am a very big eater and as a marathoner, I must eat heaps. I love almonds, apricots, fruits, whatever you name it.
- Water- I don’t go without two water bottles. As a marathoner, we drink a lot. I normally get them for free at the events that I go to, but if you buy them you can buy them at the King of knives, Typo, Myer, and T2.
- Cables for charging my devices- I don’t normally leave without a cable, power bank or two. As a blogger, I love to take photos of healthy habits and post them on Instagram. I also love letting people know what I do. Without a fully charged battery, it’s hard to take photos and blog wherever I go. Sometimes there might not be a way to charge my phone for a while and the battery dies quickly.
- My reusable cup- I never know when there is a free coffee or hot chocolate opportunity. Or I just simply put some of my Herbalife tea in there and enjoy.
Guys what is in your bag? Let me know in the comments below!