This March there were some goals and we went alright.
- There was no PMS- yippee thanks to the iron tablets. There was a bit of period pain though and I had to take ibuprofen
- Our Vegetable intake was up- that is a bonus. We had a fair few days that were vegetarian. Finding vegetarian food is always hard at a restaurant but we did try. Most vegetarian meals have a meaty flavour.
- Ran 160km altogether this month- that’s a first. We ran a lot of Sundays. And you can see the posts.
What we didn’t do so well in
- Water was always an issue. There were some really hot days in March and water became an issue.
- There was a conference on in March- we did just fine but it could have been a lot better.
- Sleep- it was a bit crazy at times due to the heavy coffee load and some alcohol (not all drinks). Some days I slept about 4 hours.
- The RPM we only got to 350 km and not 400km.
What we can do better in April
- Is to drink more water
- Sleep better
- And eat more vegetables and less sugar.
- Drink less caffeine as part of Good Nutrition Month.