Guys here are some goals for November to help me to get started on my Ironman journey and to inspire you to become a healthier version of yourself
- To start training for Ironman- to train for Ironman takes time and patience and a lot of effort.
- Rebuild my strength and run 100km. I have started my long run but nothing much as of yet.
- Cycle 300km. This is an indoor cycling thing that I want to accomplish over the month of November.
- Eat more fiber and less sugary foods- I still will want the occasional sugary treat. But I know that having a lot of sugar is bad for you.
- Eat more vegetables
- Have no PMS whatsoever
To have no PMS would be awesome. Every month I get this and it can be hard for me to enjoy everyday living without my medication. I get nauseated and tired easily. Hence the next point.
- Eat more foods containing iron- without iron I cannot function as a runner.
- Stretch more- as in do more yoga. So far I am enjoying yoga but I want to learn more things.
- Run two events- by that I mean running the distance. One of them is for chairty.
- Increase my water intake for summer. In summer runners need to have lots of water.
To help me be accountable for my goals I will be posting results and foods that I have daily on Instagram.
I also have a Garmin Forerunner which will help me to log my running kms online.
At the end of the month I will report back on the goals that I have achieved.