Here are some of the great things that I loved about this years show. It was held in the same place in the first weekend of June
- This year the show focuses on being healthier- Here many of the stallholders had some healthy products for everyone to try.
- The Nudie stall- this stall focused on water and juice. I really liked trying their juice samples
- For the first time ever there was a Chef’s table for everyone to participate in- think free soups and ice creams and unlimited servings of bread. I really loved Maggie beer’s ice cream as it was not too sweet and very yoghurt like.
- Unlimited wine sampling- for a mere $6 for a tasting glass to keep you get to sample lots and lots of wine for free. I also loved smelling the wines.
- Loved watching the Dan Murphy’s class and not have to pay a single thing. By the way the line to the cellar door was long.
- The education on beer and how to pour beer correctly by Kirrily at the Good food theatre which is free with your admission ticket. This year there was some free beer for the lucky participants. Beer should be poured in two rounds with the foam on top.
- More education on cooking mushrooms- its a great way to get us to eat healthier more often. In fact the mushroom stall had a gorgeous looking pasta dish.
- The food truck park was a lot bigger than last year.- it had a fair few more stalls such as Pho nom and Lekker Lekker and the Mebourne martini was there
- Loved the Cheese alley- lots of awesome cheese to try for free. And because it was the last day everything was on special.
- Loved the Barossa area- that was really cool.
Do come along to next years one if you can. Oh yeah in the end we had to pay for our ticket, but we had a blast.